• Technical Collaboration with M/s. Hitesh Settas SDN, BHD, Malaysia
• Employs 125 persons
• Commissioned on 26th May 1999
• Capacity of 3.6 Million pairs per annum
|Location: Industrial Growth Centre, Valiyavelicham, Kannur, India|
A full-fledged unit for manufacturing Rubber Slippers has been commissioned and started production on 26th May, 1999. This unit manufactures both conventional and Ultra Light Weight models (manufacture under the renowned Malaysian Technology). Acclaimed as having the country’s most sophisticated machinery with a massive production capacity of 3.6 million pairs per annum.
• 20,000 sq.ft. plant with state-of-the art machinery
• Entire operations under one roof for centralized quality control
• Equipped with advanced machines like Inter Mix Kneaders, Multicolor laminating line, Quick opening hydraulic press and Automatic Chappal assembling unit.
Centralized R & D laboratory with computerized REHO Meters, Poly Visco Meters, Universal Tensile Tester, Abrasion Tester and Compression Set Apparatus ensures the quality parameters of all incoming raw materials in process materials and finished goods.